Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tuscan Bean Soup


I was hungry for a very good bean soup to make with the 2 cans of Cannelini beans I have, so I came up with this recipe. I adapted this from one I saw on line, but added some venison meat that I needed to fry up! Earlene's bean soup: 2 cans of cannelini, drained, 1 can of kale, 1/2 pound of ground beef, turkey, or venison, 1/2 onion, chopped, and 2 cups of of chicken broth. I fried the meat and added the onions when the meat was almost done, added the drained beans and kale, I let that cook for a minute or so. Add the broth and stir everything together. I did add some pepper and before the end of cooking I added 1 cup of large pasta rings, you could leave them out if you want, but I thought it would add a little more to the soup! It was a hit for the small group of people I served! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...