Friday, January 21, 2011

Fiber One pancakes

A friend of mine has lost a huge amount of weight in the last 2 yrs. Judy did Nutrisystem and it served her well! But those of us that need to shed a few pounds and get healthy, but just don't have the money for that way,are

looking for another way! Judy did tell me about eating Fiber One pancakes and so I decided to try them out, what did I have to lose??? They are delicious! I added blueberries to mine, YUM!!! Judy did say that she adds few berries on top of hers with some sugar free syrup, that is a great tip! Blesssings! P.S. We ate our so fast that I didn't get a photo, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...