Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cranberry Tea


Tomorrow night we are hosting Bible study group here and I need to supply the drinks! So, there will be coffee, water and cranberry tea. I have a good friend who made this a long time ago and I love it! Here's the recipe, 1 bottle of Cranberry juice(any size large or small), 1 orange cut up, 1 cinnamon stick, 5 whole cloves and 3 cups of water. Put in saucepan all ingredients and simmer! YUM!! I have made a large percolator pot of this and put everything like the orange, clove and stick in the coffee holder filter thing, let it perk just like making coffee, so easy! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...