Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
 I'm so excited to see 2015 and what God has in store for us! It's going to be a great year!!!
God is on His way to some fantastic things for the Nojd family, I can just feel it!! It's a little scary, but God is in complete control and I'm excited to see the results!!
I can't even second guess what it will be, maybe a way for me to retire or Gordon to fully retire or maybe a fantastic trip to share the Word of God with friends. Maybe a something so simple as help to paint our house or garden this year! God is on the move for us!! What about you??? Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...