Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Today as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, I was reading another blog and could remember those days of shuttling kids to parents homes, glad that is done!! It was fun, but we were tired and I'm sure our parents were also. All the prep going into making all the meals for days on end and all the gift giving for days on end, for what end??? As I ponder these things because I'm older and maybe a little wiser, I realize that it was being together that propelled all of the flurry of activity leading up to the visit! I'm not sure that Christ was in the center of all of it, but He is now in my heart and I do hope that is portrayed to my grandchildren. Without Christ this would be an ordinary day! The father of lies would like all of us to believe that its all about the gifts and Santa, but it's about Christ and what He did for us!! Salvation came to us in human form as a baby, to give us life and redemption! Praise His holy name!!! Emanuel, God is with us!!  Merry Christmas dear readers of this somewhat boring blog!!! Merry Christmas and blessing abound to your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...