Tuesday, December 9, 2014

10 of my favorite things

I was reading another blog this morning and she talked about 10 things you might not know about herself. So, I thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should do something like that, I have in the past, but it's time for more, especially this time of year!!
1. I love Christmas trees! I have had 3 decorated ones and now I have one little table top tree, it looks         rather bare at the moment!
2. I hate hot cocoa! I know this is suppose to be favorite things, but there I threw this one in. I love eggnog!
3. I love driving around and looking at lights. We did it growing up and I still like today!
4. I love shiny things, more this time of year! I bought myself 2 faux Mercury glass trees just love the looks of    the antique glass, all shiny and imperfect!
5. I love making cookies, especially icebox cookies, maybe I should share my recipe at a later date??!!!
6. I love the movie "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. Also, love the some of the classics, like Home Alone 1 and     2, Love Actually with Hugh Grant, It's a Wonderful Life, and Christmas in Connecticut
7.  I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. It's probably old fashion to send out cards anymore with     ecards and such, but I love the tangible!
8. I love the smell of pine and love the candles by Febreze, the pine scented are fabulous!
9. I love good gingerbread cake. My friend Ellen makes the best, with real ginger in it, YUM!!!!
10. I love Santa! I have a few Santas hanging around my house and I love the story behind the tale!!
Well, here a few of favorite things, what are some of your favorites??? Let me know, Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...