I was reading another blog this morning and she talked about 10 things you might not know about herself. So, I thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should do something like that, I have in the past, but it's time for more, especially this time of year!!
1. I love Christmas trees! I have had 3 decorated ones and now I have one little table top tree, it looks rather bare at the moment!
2. I hate hot cocoa! I know this is suppose to be favorite things, but there I threw this one in. I love eggnog!
3. I love driving around and looking at lights. We did it growing up and I still like today!
4. I love shiny things, more this time of year! I bought myself 2 faux Mercury glass trees just love the looks of the antique glass, all shiny and imperfect!
5. I love making cookies, especially icebox cookies, maybe I should share my recipe at a later date??!!!
6. I love the movie "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. Also, love the some of the classics, like Home Alone 1 and 2, Love Actually with Hugh Grant, It's a Wonderful Life, and Christmas in Connecticut
7. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. It's probably old fashion to send out cards anymore with ecards and such, but I love the tangible!
8. I love the smell of pine and love the candles by Febreze, the pine scented are fabulous!
9. I love good gingerbread cake. My friend Ellen makes the best, with real ginger in it, YUM!!!!
10. I love Santa! I have a few Santas hanging around my house and I love the story behind the tale!!
Well, here a few of favorite things, what are some of your favorites??? Let me know, Blessings!!
I joined Young Living essential oil company back last fall! I love essential oils, my favorite as of now is lemon (for my water), Thieves fo...
I'm praying that today will be magical to your family in giving thanks! Thank you for reading this blog! Blessing to you all and enjoy t...
I wondered this question every time I post on this blog! I wonder of people are bored with this blog and what could I do to jazz it up, but ...
Yesterday was my annual craft show at the American Legion hall in Spooner. We always have fun and this was no exception! The weather had tur...