Friday, January 4, 2013

nutrition

My girlfriend, Gloria and I signed up for an online class for vegetarian cooking with lots of nutritional information! I think there is still room for anyone who is interested in doing more meatless meals and why we should be more interested in  eating this way! The recipes I saw(2) look very good and easy, groceries are available at my grocery store which is a plus because I don't want to drive everywhere to get one whatever for 2 tablespoons of that item!! Classes start in Feb, so watch for a few changes and maybe a recipe here or there!! Blessings and hugs. Recipes coming tomorrow for a coffeecake that my mom would make from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...