Sunday, January 13, 2013

celebration

Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of my mom's homegoing! It is hard to believe that it has been that long! Where has the time gone??? I miss her still, but I see her everywhere I look. I see her here with me in the teacups she gave me, I see her in my grandgirls, I see her in my children's eyes and I feel her here with me when I cough(of all things), I sound just like her!!! Weird!!!! I don't have a picture of her to put up, one day I will. Mom loved watermelon, so the picture is my tribute to her! Virginia was a great wife, good mom, wonderful grandmother, sister, auntie, friend, teacher, companion, listener, and hard working! I know that one day I will see her again because of my trust and hope in Jesus! Miss you, Mom! Blessings and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...