Wednesday, January 30, 2013

new diet

 I went to BioActive Nutrients office in Spooner last Thursday and got some vitamins. I want to change the way I'm eating with the vitamins. So, I started the diet that goes along with the vitamins. The founder of the company is Doug Kaufman and you will find him online or on Christian TV. His program is called "Know the Cause." It's a pretty good show and very informative!! It's eating without yeast in your daily life. It's based on a anti-fungal diet. Look it up and there is a lot of information out there about the connection between yeast(sugar) and cancer. Just trying to be informed! Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...