Friday, December 2, 2011

Jenny's

My friend, Ruth and I went to our friend's house for her open house that shows off her crafts! Jenny has a beautiful home and makes wonderful gifts out of practically nothing(I'm so jealous)!! I bought this bucket with the greens in it, because I don't think I will be putting up a tree. No one is coming home for Christmas, so I don't think I want to take the time to put up the tree! We are going to Erika and Trevor's for Christmas Day in their new home! We are hoping to travel to Kate and Kurt's soon to celebrate with them! So enjoy my bucket! Can you guess what it was in it's former life???? I will reveal what it was next time!! We will all laugh! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...