Sunday, December 4, 2011

snow

It snowed late yesterday and it is so pretty out! I'm not a winter lover, but I do enjoy the snow(I like to look at it)! We spent most of yesterday in Duluth, Mn. taking parts back and some shopping! Gordon is not a shopper, I'm just saying because I ended up standing in line for 30 minutes at Michael's for 5 items( the line moved pretty fast), 45 minutes of shopping at Sam's(he bought alot of stuff there, but the lines were short there) and then took me to Olive Garden for a great lunch! So, the answer to what kind of bucket that was featured in Friday's picture is a commode enamel bucket from 30 yrs ago, who knew that a pee bucket could look so cute!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...