Thursday, December 22, 2011

my back

Some of you have asked me about my back and I thought I would respond to all my followers about this ever present issue. I had a CAT scan yesterday, that is the coolest thing ever!!!! Then, I saw the neurosurgeon, he's so nice! He told me exactly what kind of surgery he would do to give me some relief, but left it up to me when I would do it! I'm not sure of the spelling, sorry, but it is called a lamenectomy, which means he would go in and remove that spur that is causing me so much leg pain! That's a great Christmas gift for me to receive! So, I will wait and keep trying PT, now he has added swimming to my plate and using our new toy, the inversion table. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...