Friday, August 20, 2010

sweet corn pancakes


I read on smittenkitchen.com about making sweet corn pancakes! So, yesterday while at work, I came up with the idea that I could make them when I get home with some help from the shelf at the store! I didn't follow the recipe! I bought a Jiffy corn muffin mix and that was the most extravagant item that I used in this recipe! Recipe follows: 1 box of corn muffin mix, 1 egg, 3/4 cup of milk, 1/3 cup of flour and 2 ears of corn with the kernel cut off! I added the flour so the pancakes were more pancake like, more milk might be needed! Fry them up as you would any pancake and serve them with butter and maple syrup! YUM!!!!!Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...