Wednesday, August 11, 2010

garage sale


This coming weekend there will be a garage sale at the local church called "The River" in Minong, Wi. to celebrate Minong Days. My friend, Christine and her husband Jim are very special people. They have endured one of the hardest things in life, a death of a child! John was 17 when cancer took his life, but through it all, John never complained and had the privilege of leading his father to a relationship with Jesus Christ! Jim is now dying from brain cancer after beating colon cancer! Their church is having a bake sale and garage sale with the proceeds to go to Christine and Jim! This is the way the church should operate! Christine and I work together at the local grocery store, but she is on family leave! Pray for them! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...