Tuesday, August 17, 2010

recipes


I was thinking today about Sample Fest which happens in December! I'm thinking about what to serve to the hungry public! I checked quite a few websites on what is new in the industry and what is being offered as classes to the public! This is very time consuming to me, which is okay, but I usually have this under control by now and know exactly what direction I'm going! Not so much this year! Last year we did a coffee bar as you came into the store with lots of stations! So, this year, I'm hoping you will help me out. I have 2 thoughts at this time, 1. is to have the theme of a tea party, 2. is finger foods like wraps, antipasto platter, etc. Any thoughts, let me know! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...