Wednesday, August 25, 2010

movie pick


I have tried very hard not to preach my faith to all of you, though I have a lot to say when it comes to my faith! But the other day I rented the movie "The Book of Eli", it is an excellent movie! It is rated R for language and violence. It does star Denzel Washington and has a fantastic message! It's about the world has collapsed and not many survivors, but Denzel is one of them and is on a quest to deliver a book! The book is the only surviving copy of the Bible! I didn't give anything away by telling this much! It really spoke to me, shame on me for not memorizing scripture and reading my Bible everyday like it could be my last day to have it in my hands!To treasure God's word like food for my life and soul! I promise to do better and I hope you will also! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...