Wednesday, May 5, 2010

monkey bread rolls


Yesterday morning I got up early and made monkey bread rolls! I really love monkey bread, but really don't need the calories! So, I try to make them only 6 times a year, but that's still not working out so well, since I've made them 6 times since January and the new year isn't half over!LOL!!!! But I took photos of them and they are beautiful! Maybe I should make some more for the weekend, but I won't! Promise!! Please check out thepioneerwoman.com website, as she is giving away wonderful gifts this week! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. That monkey bread looks AMAZING!!!! I can see why you limit how many times you make it, could add MANY inches to the waist. Hope everything is going good for you and your family. Hope to see you soon, Happy Mother's Day Earl...Blessings, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...