Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May rains


It started last night and will continue today, RAIN! Yeah!!! We need rain so bad, it's been a 5 yr drought here, the lakes and streams are down drastically! So, in tribute to the rain, tonight's supper will be leftover cheeseburgers and hash brown casserole from Mother's Day! I hope all of you had a great Mother's day, I know I did! I'm grateful for my children and grandchildren, they are all so wonderful to me! So, here's the hash brown casserole recipe: 1 bag of hash browns, I couldn't find the size the correct size so I went with the 32oz., 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 8oz. of sour cream, 1 medium onion chopped, mix this all together and place in 2 qt. casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, 5 minutes before removing from oven, put 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake, yum! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...