Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bag of groceries


I have been working on a project at work for the last year, actually I have finished the project, but work is moving slow on letting me know if it will be a go! On the kraftfoods.com website, it has a really neat area called budgetwise( it's a header on the page)at the site to click on that will give you ideas for 5 meals, the last one will be some sort of pizza, but idea is one bag of groceries and 5 meals! They did the hard work and I had the easy job of pricing everything out in the store comparing name brand items against Our Family items! The meals are pretty easy and there's a healthy choice area also with the 5 meals in one bag! So, check that out when you are needing new ideas for meals( that means most of you that are looking here)! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...