Saturday, May 8, 2010

April Fool in May



Yesterday started out as any day, but it was raining! Then around 3:30pm, it started to snow big flakes! We who live in the north know what it means when it snows big flakes, not much is going to stick to the ground! Then by 5pm, it was snowing smaller flakes and by 7pm it was sticking to the ground! It was so funny to look out the windows and see the snow in May. I think it's the latest it has ever snowed since we moved here in 1976, but I could be wrong as I haven't looked it up yet! The moisture in the rain gauge said we got 2 1/2 inches of moisture in the last 24 hours! YIPPEE!!!! So, at this moment in time the snow has melted and it's trying to rain/sleet/snow today! So, I'm thinking about molasses cookies, maybe I'll bake this afternoon and the house will smell wonderful, then we can eat a few cookies with some coffee later! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...