Monday, September 11, 2017

Psalm 91

 As I stated before I love Psalm 91. So, I'm going to do a little study with you using this Psalm to help anchor your life and all the busyness that is going on!
As I stated last time, I think verse one is the Headliner for the Psalm. God is our refuge and shelter, do you need anything else, no not really!! The writer of this Psalm says that God is my shelter and fortress, so what is a fortress in this verse. I think it means that God is our building that is impenetrable. Isn't that cool?? Webster's dictionary also says it could be a person or thing, that is not susceptible to outside influence, that is our God!! He's God, He doesn't need help! Just think on that for a minute!
David goes on to say he puts all his trust in Him, God!!. I don't, do you, not all things, some things I do, but not everything. Things might be different if I did, that much I know because when I do trust Him, things work out always better!
Well, that is all tonight, blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...