I love that saying, bit and bobs, sounds so silly!! But I have been asked a few questions not here because all of you are quiet, but in person!
!. Where did you grow up?? Evergreen Park, Il, as suburb of Chicago. It was a fun time and we had a lot of neighborhood kids to play with all day long! Hula hoops, roller skates that used keys to tighten to your shoes, picking up pop bottles in the alley to take to the local penny candy store for penny candy, playing all day long outside , hopscotch and jacks. Does anyone play these games anymore??
2. Did you have a big wedding? No, we eloped! My mom and his mom were not seeing eye to eye on the wedding, my mother was in tears and that was it, Gordon said we just want to be married, end of statement! So we went off and did it! Parents were shocked , I think. The only sad thing is no pictures , so I would do that over!
3. I love Instagram! I love looking at recipes and posting some of my favorite pictures!
4. I love Psalms 91 also! It has a lot of interesting things and it means a lot to me! Read it and see if it doesn't speak to you!! I starts off saying" He who takes refuge in the shelter of the Most High, will be safe in the shadow of the Almighty". That is cool, I can take shelter and be safe!
5. I wish I had more time to learn all I would need to learn about essential oils! There are so many benefits and I feel pretty insecure talking about them, but please check them out. Pray for me! I'm not usually tongue tied!
6. Shopping at Aldi's is growing on me. I love some of their deals which are really not deals, but they are everyday prices
7. I love old family photos! So, I'm going to post some of them now!! So enjoy! Blessings!!
Spring/summer has arrived. Last week it was high 80's for temperature, but this week it's a little cooler! The one thing is it's...
Today we celebrate father around the nation and their contribution to our lives. I grew up in Chicago suburb and loved it! My dad was the be...
Our daughter has opened a new business in Siren, Wisconsin! It's called Jellybeana's Crafts and Paint. It's a really fun place t...
Bought some coating at Menards on Friday night, so that meant I needed to buy some chicken and use my NuWave machine to cook the chicken. ...