Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Young Living oils

I joined Young Living essential oil company back last fall! I love essential oils, my favorite as of now is lemon (for my water), Thieves for cleaning and Christmas Spirit. I diffuse the last one and smells like pines, cinnamon and winter. I have diffused lavender at bedtime and thieves when I had the flu! I think I got better from the essentials in the diffuser and using the a few of them with a carrier oil on my chest. Please look this company up, they are a good company and serve others. I like that in a company. Let me know if I can help you, just remember these do not replace medications or if you need to see a doctor please do so, I can not give you medical advice! I can tell you what I use and how they have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...