Friday, March 24, 2017

weekend life

So since I'm off on medical leave from my job, everyday has seemed like it's Saturday! I did manage to make some jam and burn some jam, make a mess on my stove and visit with girlfriends that I don't get to see very often! So its been fun, but I have a lot to get done before I go back to work.
Go on vacation to see family! Keep cleaning out closets and drawers. Finish up the corporate tax books together for my husband's business. Do one fun project that I have wanted to do for 5 years, this is the time! Read 5 books and get back riding my stationary bike! Just a short list and it could be longer, but that is not realistic list!
Aren't those lovely roses?? I love flowers! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...