Monday, March 13, 2017

Feeling great

 Last week I had major surgery on Wednesday, I had a complete hysterectomy. I feel pretty good, no side affects of having the surgery except my voice is funky! My throat has really bothered me since surgery, very dry and voice is weird! But that's about it! My sleeping stinks, but my sleeping stinks anyway! Doctor wanted to do a sleep study, I said really, I haven't slept well since I gave birth, 43 years ago, so why now do a sleep study!! Old habits die hard!!!
 I'm cleaning again. Yesterday I cleaned out 2 earring boxes and one drawer of earrings / jewelry. Found some real treasures and some awful junk jewelry, I have no clue what I was thinking or who gave me these items! Tomorrow I'm gonna clean some kitchen cabinets that hold my Tupperware items! Wish me luck that I don't get caught up in memories of using it with the kids!
 Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...