Saturday, August 8, 2015

Kurt

Our son's birthday is on Monday, next year he will be 40, my baby, 40???? Oh man, I'm still 40ish!! Ok, so I'm not, but I think of myself in that age category! So, we won't celebrate together, but he's in our hearts!
Kurt is the tall man, next to him on the right is his uncle, on the left is his cousin and his Dad. Kurt is a plumber and loves his job for the most part! He was a fun kid to have around! My girlfriend, Gloria, always called on him whenever she wanted something put together like a bookshelf as he could understand the directions better than anyone! Always grateful and generous, responsible and loving! He's a great Dad and hopefully a good husband! Happy birthday, son! Have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...