Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Time

Well, it's this time again for celebrating the birth of our beloved savior, Jesus! Gordon and I wish you a warm, heartfelt Christmas! WE hope that you and yours have a wonderful day and year ahead!! Jesus is so amazing, with all we have personally gone through this past year, Jesus has been there for us, holding me, comforting me, walking beside us and making our moments easier that should have thrown us off our game, Jesus was there to whisper to us, "I'm here for you, Trust me." So, we have and He never lets me down, it may not be the answer I wanted or the path I want to walk, but it's what He wants for me! Merry Christmas to you!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...