Wednesday, December 4, 2013

books I'm reading

I am a book lover! I also love the Kindle, but mostly paperback books!! So, in saying that, Bethany House has me comment about certain books from time to time on my blog!! I have received 2 lately from my favorite author, Lynn Austin! You need to read her books, there I said it, AMEN and AMEN!! I first heard on her about 7 years ago. I bought the Hezekiah(God and Kings) series she wrote, what an absolutely fantastic series of 5 books!!! Get them if you can from the library or buy them, they are quite excellent! So, I was pretty pumped to get the newest one, "Return to Me", the restoring chronicles. I haven't gotten to far into the book because of the holiday and all, but what I have read it will grab you right away! Today, in the mail came her newest book(to me), "Pilgrimage". This for a deeper walk with Christ. It is more like a devotional. This is such a wonderful time of the year for a deeper walk with God! Please check out these 2 books, ASAP!!! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...