Sunday, December 29, 2013

back update

I'm not sure who reads this anymore as no one leaves any comments, but maybe some one looks at this, God bless you!!!
So, tomorrow I will have an outpatient procedure done which is called "spinal cord implant" test trial for tomorrow's purpose. If this works for my back and left leg pain, I will have the real implant done in January! I wear this for 4 days and then figure out if it has helped! We are praying it helps me as there is not another alternative at this point. Makes me feel like I am backed up to the corner with no escape clause!  Loving you all and blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...