Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, new me

Well, the trial implant went well. I had no left leg pain and very little back. About 80 percent relief!! HUGE!!! So, the real implant goes in on Feb11th. It will be an early birthday gift to me!!! It will be good to have some kind of normal or not so much pain! So with all that said, the new year needs to help me get going on the "new" me or less of me. More exercise and less food. Finding the right eating plan is my next goal. I've done every diet(I think). I feel better on a Paloe diet, but I don't want to eat a lot of meat, so I will try and fine tune it! Maybe more fish. beans and vegetables will be the trick! I also think that grains are the bases for arthritis trouble for me. Just saying some grains are bad for me!! Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...