Saturday, January 11, 2014

soup

So, I have tried 3 times to post this with pictures and very frustrated not to get it to go. So, I will post this recipe without the pictures. Here is the recipe for easy chicken wild rice soup:
5 carrots, diced,
2 cups of chicken broth,
 1 4oz package of cream cheese,
 2 cups of wild rice mix
1 package of Hormel grilled and cubed chicken,
I made mine in the crock pot and let it cook for 8 hours, it was so..................good.
I softened the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds, add the chicken broth to the crock pot with cream cheese and stir it together as best you can. Add the remaining ingredients and wait it our for 8 hours or go to work like I did. Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...