Sunday, September 1, 2013

Michigan peaches

I forgot I ordered a box of peaches and when I saw the truck, I stopped to get my box. When Holly said, I will give you deal if you take 2, I said okay! So, now I have 2 boxes to deal with. Oh well!!! So, last night I made little individual pies using my jumbo muffin tin. Then I made a free form peach pie. I have my simple syrup ready to pour over the peaches when I get them into the jar. When we get back from lunch I will start the process of processing the peaches!! We are having with lunch with Erika and Trevor to celebrate her birthday as they will be at a wedding.
So all of this brings me back to the peaches. I have a new favorite blog, onehundreddollarsamonth.com with Mavis. For her 19th anniversary, her hub brought her 2 boxes of corn, how romantic!! She asked what was the most unromantic gift you ever received. I responded with the post of how once upon a time I said I would love a new over the stove exhaust fan because at the time I had none. Well, that's what I got for Christmas that year, I think it was 2004 or 2005. Do you have a unromantic gift story??? Post it here!! Good thing I always buy myself for something under the tree!!! That's all I can say about that, blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...