Sunday, September 15, 2013

new food show

I read on Thursday about a new cooking show to food network. It was in the Star Tribune from Minneapolis. Amy Thielen is the shows hostess and she is a professional chef who lives in northern Minnesota now with her family. It's called , " The Heartland Table". I loved the show, it was all about using butter and not worrying about the salt or calories or how to use something else in it's place. I will look at her cookbook if the library can get it for me, I don't need another cookbook!! Just ask Gordon!! So next Saturday morning check out her show, at 9:30 a.m., I do believe and check out her blog. Very entertaining! Blessings! I know I already posted this picture of the peaches, but I just love the picture, sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...