Tuesday, September 24, 2013

APPLE WALNUT BREAD OR MUFFINS

 I was cruising around my blogs tonight about an hour ago, I saw on Debbie-debbiedoos.com a recipe for this apple walnut bread. I decided to make them and make muffins! I did have enough dough made to make a small loaf for my friend , Cheryl! She fixes all my jewelry for free and loves baked goods, so yay for Cheryl!!!  Recipe follows: 8 oz of yogurt( I used Greek Goddess, Salted Caramel flavored), 1 cup of brown sugar(yum), 2 eggs, 2 cups of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 1/2 cups of cubed apples( i used Red Free), 1 cup of chopped walnuts. Mix the wet together and fold in dry ingredients. I used my jumbo muffin tin and 1 small loaf pan, sprayed them well. Place in preheated oven at 350 for 35-40 minutes. I used a cake tester to see if the middle was dry or wet. It was dry, so I took them out to cool for 10 minutes in the pans and them cool them on a rack. Breakfast is ready! A nice slice of cheddar cheese to go along with the muffin for breakfast sounds so delicious!! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...