Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Weekend

Well, now that Sunday is almost over I am getting around to writing something here! I made applesauce in the crock pot yesterday while I was at work, it made one quart and is the refrigerator as we speak. I'm thinking about pork chops to go with the applesauce, yum!!! 
Gordon and I went to the show today and saw "Captain Phillips: with Tom Hanks. It was very good and full of action! Then we drove up to Webster to eat a late lunch or early supper(it was 4 p.m.) and ate at Quiznos. I love Quiznos and who would of thunk that little Webster would have such a hot spot. It was busy and our food was great! We came home the back roads and saw the beautiful colors of fall. Have a great week! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...