Monday, October 1, 2012

apple breakfast dessert

I love apples and thought this was a great idea for my breakfast. I have been trying to do gluten free as I think I have wheat allergy after all these years. So, here's is what I did: 5 Haralson apples diced(I left on the skin), 1/4 cup of sweetner(which is new to me and I like it), 2 tablespoons of butter on top and 1/2 cup of oatmeal breakfast cereal(make it hot when eating it as breakfast food). I added about 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts to it and it was so good!!!! So, here are a few pictures and enjoy! Blessings!!!
This is not an artifical sweetner, it is 100% natural sugar and very good.
This doesn't look real pretty, but it was really great tasting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...