Wednesday, October 31, 2012

weekend

Thinking about the weekend, I have alot to do before I leave for sunny California!!! The yearly craft show is the Saturday after I get back, so it's cookies and fudge making time!! I think I will do the Russian tea cookies and add a new recipe that is peanut butter with marshmallows in bar form. Sounds like a good one for the holidays. Plus making a ton of fudge to sell. Also I have a few items to sell from when I sold At Home America. There's a mixing bowl set, great wedding gift and some lanterns that hold candles. I figured to decorate them and they will go to a happy home. YOu need to remember that I'm still cleaning and purging!!! I did find 4 plates to put the cookies and bars on
. Well, what are you doing this weekend??? Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...