Sunday, September 30, 2012

fall colors

Gordon and I went for a ride this afternoon for about an hour or more! It was a beautiful day in Wisconsin!! Trees have peaked here and colors are fading, but it sure was fun to try out our phones. They take incredible pictures! WE are slowly learning how to operate them! I have installed Instagram, but have no clue on what it can do!!! Help please! WE ended up at Dairy Queen as it closes in a week!! I re-canned the hot sauce I made. I made it more tomatoey(is that a word???). I bought 2 cans of diced tomatoes and cooked it with the hot sauce. Took my trusty stick blender out and mashed up the tomatoes. It tasted hot!! Gordon will like and will replace Tobasco sauce in my cabinet! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...