Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I hope and pray you have a great day with your family or friends or alone! I have a whole day with my daughter and it's going to be fun! Lunch out, shopping and being together! Someone has asked me recently if I could have my mom back for the day would I want that, my response used to be yes, one more day with her, but as I have grown
older, my response is no, as I wouldn't want her to go back after a day with me! I know that sounds funny to some, but Heaven is so splendid and I know she is there, I can see her again when it's my time and that's enough for me! I truly do see her in my family and my grandchildren, little things they do or say or hold their heads, Mom is there! Have a great day and enjoy! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...