Monday, May 21, 2012

good evening

Sorry I haven't been here at blog world lately! I've been spending time at pinterest and choosing some amazing recipes to have in my collection! Check out my boards if you like and leave me a hello, as I don't do facebook and I miss out on seeing pics of my grandkids! I just love Amy Bowman at New Nostaglia, she has great posts and recipes, DIY projects and a cancer survivor! Bless her heart and look at her blog. Also , I am looking at "Jamie cooks it up" alot, great and beautiful recipes! So, just check those blogs and boards at pinterest out. I'm working my way through ,the cookbook "Make the Bread, buy the butter". Made the pound cake last night and it is the best I ever ate! So look for the coming recipes and have a blessed evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...