Tuesday, January 3, 2012

recipe

Remember a few posts back I was talking about making fruitcake if I could find a good recipe??? Remember I was cleaning out papers the other day amd trying to organize Gordon's business mess that he and I have created! Well, lo and behold I came across a piece of paper with my Mother's beautiful handwriting on it, want to guess what it said????? You are right, it was a fruitcake recipe that she had written down in pencil! My Mom, what a gift!!! I don't remember her making it, but maybe she had copied from someone's recipe and

forgot about it! I'm so overjoyed!!!! I took it work to have it laminated, it's pretty fragile paperwise and I didn't want it to get any worse, but I'm excited to try it out! I'm not waiting till next year either if I can find the fruit mix to use! God is so great, I'm so grateful for finding this and not tossing it! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...