Saturday, January 7, 2012

cookies

Friends of ours gave us "refrigerator cookies" for a Christmas gift. She had them frozen and I have kept them there for a few weeks until tonight, but I was good and only baked 6! They are a slice and bake kind of cookies! They are called Icebox Cookies: 2 cups of brown sugar, 1 cup of softened butter, 2 eggs, 3 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 cup of chopped walnuts. Cream sugar and butter, add the eggs, Beat in flour, and soda, then add the walnuts. Form into a brick or roll and let stand in refrig.

overnight or freeze. Slice and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes. They are one of my favorites for the holiday! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...