Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Well, the "hub" got home from ice fishing with the son, son-in-law, and his Dad! They had fun, slept on the ice in a shack with holes in the floor by their beds! Only guys would think of this!!! So, I got alot of things done before my surgery, lots of washing done and meatballs made for easy meatball sandwiches! I found a few new websites the other day and want to share with you, go to karenehman.com. She has very practical life lessons for all of us! Then there is Lysa Terkeurst, I'm not sure on her website, but she has a few books out that I plan on reading while I recover(like 3)! Love you guys and I will blog later on my surgery! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...