Friday, January 6, 2012

book

I have been absorbed lately by this book "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp, what a wonderful, mind blowing, thought provoking book! I love it. Thank you Ann for writing it! Gratitude, what are you grateful for these days??? That is what the main theme is in this book. I picked it up thinking it was a gift making like of book, but gratitude is the main thing. I'm so grateful for so many things these days because of my thoughts going to that subject! I am grateful for the beautiful whiteness of the snow, for my friends on this blog, for a car that runs, and on and on it goes!!! She has a download at her site for the calendar where you can write everyday one thing that you are grateful for, I did download it! I'm excited to write down gratitudes for the year, I hope you will check it out and maybe join the website

! Her website is aholyexperience.com. Ann is a young mother of 6 children and a wealth of poetic writings! I'm grateful you read this today, blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...