Wednesday, July 21, 2010

breakfast muffins


I was checking out my favorite sites and came across a wonderful recipe from thepioneerwoman.com! Check it out, breakfast muffins that tastes like donuts, I'm in Heaven!!!! I will make them maybe tomorrow and post some pics! Today is our last day with Shealyn! We have gone bowling, Grandpa and her went fishing, she and I went painting at the Potter's Shed! It's been busy. I had a friend tell me it's too much, just do things outside around the house - BORING!!!!!! We want to have fun with the kids, we do things outside around the house, but also other things! We only get this one chance to be part of their lives and we intend to make the most of the short time we have with them! Well, that's all from here! If you would happen to come for a visit, we will do the most we can with you in the short time we have with you also! LOL!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...