Saturday, July 31, 2010

10 more things to know about me


Well, not one of you responded to the first 10, so I thought maybe to get a comment I would tell 10 more things about me! 1. I love blueberries, but can't stand blueberry yogurt, gag at the site! 2. my favorite pie is apple, peach and lemon meringue 3. I love driving 4. I have a secret spot that I go when I need time alone quickly, it's not the bathroom! 5. I love Diet Coke 6. I really love Starbucks Caramel Macchiatto (grande) 7. I can't stand cherry pie 8. I really don't eat chocolate 9. I love potato chips 10. I love going to the State Fair(Minnesota) What about you??? Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...