Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 random things about me


I was reading another blog, theparkwife.com. She was talking about 25 random things about herself that she put on facebook, so with that in my mind, I thought I would share 10 random things about me! 1. I love and like Gordon 2. I love popcorn (even stale) 3. I like spring 4. I don't like winter 5. I really miss having a best friend(she moved) 6. I love my children including my son in law and daughter in law, they are the best!! 7. I really love my grandchildren 8. I used to paint pictures 9. I used to sew 10. I want to take up hiking! There that wasn't so awful! Now, tell me a few things about yourself! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...