Sunday, July 18, 2010

birthday



Yesterday we went to the cities to celebrate the twins' birthday, the girls turned 7!!! We had a great time with everyone! We got them each an outfit for their American girl dolls, an outfit for them to wear for the rest of summer or back to school, and a coloring book called "Rosie Flo's coloring book" It such a cool book for kids! Check it out at Amazon! So, I haven't done any cooking for a few days. We brought Shealyn(the 10 yr old) back with us for a few days! We went bowling today, I haven't bowled in 20 yrs and had fun! Tomorrow we are thinking about going to the "Potter's Shed" for a day of mosaic and eating! Wish us luck! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...