Wednesday, July 14, 2010

beef and bean burritos



I saw this recipe on thepioneerwoman.com on Monday and I just had to make it!! Gordon ate 2 tonight, I could only manage 1! They are superb!! Would I make them again?? You bet!! Recipe for 12 burritos: 2 pounds of ground chuck(I used venison)browned, 1/2 onion chopped and cooked with beef, add 1 can(7oz) of Enchilada sauce to the meat/onions, 1 can of refried beans(I used Texas grillin beans by Bush), grated cheese and 12 burrito flour tortillas, more sauce for drizzling, and lettuce(recipe calls for cilantro leaves which I didn't have on hand). Brown the beef and onion together, add sauce. Heat beans and cheese together! Put flour tortilla on a plate, add beans and meat, roll up and sprinkle more cheese on top and microwave for 50 seconds. Use more sauce or salsa on top. Serve! YUM!!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...