Saturday, January 23, 2010

oven pancake


We love oven pancakes! They are so..........stinkin easy to make! Apple oven pancake is my favorite and since I do all the cooking, that's the one I choose! So here it is, my recipe: preheat oven to 450 degrees, you need an iron skillet. While oven is preheating, cut up one apple and add 4 tablespoons of butter in the skillet, place skillet into oven and get this pan screaming hot(be careful no to burn the butter and apples) about 5 minutes. Meanwhile in food processor, 4 eggs(large), 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4c. of flour. Blend all together and pour into skillet, place back in the oven for 15 minutes, then turn down oven to 375 degrees for another 10 minutes. This will puff up and looks so pretty! Serves 2-4, depending how hungry you are! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...